Why Ribaldo Technologies
Develop the best software solutions at the best prices
Our competitors are after your money, we are after your success.
Provide highly qualified software architects with solid business backgrounds
Coding without a logical data design is like building a house without an architect blue print.
Speaking the same language makes communication a lot easier and the business language is the way to go.
Combine Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies
None of those methodologies alone are the best but combining them are simply the best.
Integrate FileMaker, Web application and Excel VBA
Any combination of these technologies with a logical data design produces a great solution.
Replace manual operations and computer repetitive tasks with a click of button
Replacing repetitive tasks with a customized and affordable tool using FileMaker and Excel VBA makes sense and extremely productive;
In Plain Words
Hiring a plain programmer is like building a house with a carpenter but without other professional services. Hiring Ribaldo Technologies is like building a house with carpenter, plumber, roofer, electrician and most important with architect services.
Up to $1 million per each occurrence.
- Ad-Hoc Reports
- Custom Web Publishing solutions using PHP
- Database design
- Excel VBA Integration
- FileMaker Go for iPhone and iPad
- FileMaker WebDirect
- Screen design
- Use case scenarios
- Integration of external SQL data sources in FileMaker Pro via ODBC
- Plug-ins and API integration in FileMaker Pro solutions
What If Business Models
Excel VBA Development
- Data source integration
- Expert systems
- Report customizations
- Entry-Relationship Diagrams
- Flow charts
- Logical Data Models
- Use cases
- Estimated and Actual Dates
- Meeting Minutes
- Online Daily Updates
- Task Definitions
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Big Data Analytics
- Cloud Services and DevOps
- Enterprise Mobile App Development (both Native and Hybrid)
- Open Source
Benjamin Ribaldo, our president, is an Industrial Engineer with a Master’s in Computer Information Systems and a Master’s in Decision Sciences with concentration in Decision Support Systems. He has more than 20 years of experience in the corporate world. Mr. Ribaldo has been involved in many computer projects. Some examples are:
- One of the first telecommunication environments in the world.
- Computer network of a $450 million business operations.
- Cost savings and productivity increase software solutions.
- Bilingual software solutions.
- Re-engineering of a $2 billion corporation
Some examples of his "with the click of a button" implementations are:
- Reduced the calculations of incentive stock options exercising plans from 12 hours to 5 minutes using machine learning.
- Reduced the time to calculate equipment replacement recommendations by 98%.
- Reduced the creation of mass mailing lists from hours to seconds.
- Automated many functions in a finance solution that manages investor and employee stocks, employee stock options, and warrants.
Examples of the many software applications he has developed are:
- Financial solution that manages stocks, stock options, warrants, and restricted stocks.
- Electronic bill of materials solution for lean six sigma training.
- Point of sale solution for online natural product store.
- Project management solution for Kaisen event implementations.
- Sustain solution to maintain productivity levels gained after implementation of Kaizen events.
- Financial solution that optimizes execution of incentive stock option plans.
- ERP solution for a company that builds marketing products.
- Church planting solution that includes tax document generation, member administration, preacher speeches.
- SaaS material handling equipment fleet management solution.
- CRM for a multibillion-dollar hardware and software corporation